We respect the privacy of each individual who uses the Website and this policy states how we will use any personal and non-personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us while using the Website. Some of the topics covered apply only to registered users, i.e. members of this forum.
Use of personal data
Any personal information that we collect may be used to:
- Keep you up to date with new content added to the website.
- Allow you to share information with other members of the forum.
- Identify you in any comments left on this website.
- Resolve any issues with the operation of this website.
Disclosure of personal data
We will not disclose any personal data without your permission unless:
- We are legally entitled and/or obliged to do so (for example for the prevention of crime or fraud). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
Use of non-personal data
We may collect non-personal data, such as the type of browsers you use, or the websites from which you linked to us. This information is used solely to help us operate this website efficiently.
Disclosure of non-personal data
We may provide the owners and operators of third party websites with links to this website with details of user numbers and other aggregate statistics about different areas of this website. You cannot be identified from this information.
Our policies and technology are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
We will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
United Kingdom Data Protection Act
For the purpose of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Norden Neighbourhood Forum.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time. However, if we do so your continued use will be taken as acceptance of any changes.